By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of GARUDAASTRA. All trademarks used or referred to in this Website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of GARUDAASTRA or any third party. This site and the content provided on this site, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of GARUDAASTRA, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices intact.
The information provided on this site is free of charge and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional service relationship between you and GARUDAASTRA. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by GARUDAASTRA. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and GARUDAASTRA takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
This site and its contents are provided “as is” and GARUDAASTRA makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. GARUDAASTRA expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will either GARUDAASTRA or its third-party service providers be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
If you attempt to bring any legal proceedings against GARUDAASTRA, you specifically acknowledge that GARUDAASTRA is free to choose the jurisdiction of our preference as to where such action against us may be held.
You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
GARUDAASTRA does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current clients and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, GARUDAASTRA cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions to GARUDAASTRA through this website. Any ideas disclosed to GARUDAASTRA outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and GARUDAASTRA may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. GARUDAASTRA will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if a review is necessary in GARUDAASTRA’s sole discretion, it will be with the understanding that GARUDAASTRA assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to GARUDAASTRA through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this stated policy.
- This Website, under the name and style “www.garudaastra.com” is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable visitors, including Current or Potential Customers, Alliance Partners or Potential Alliance Partners, Financial and Industry Analysts, Investors, Vendors / Suppliers, Media & Journalists, Job seekers, Current and Former employees, Researchers or Academicians, and others, to gather information about GARUDAASTRA and to interact with GARUDAASTRA by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
- The membership of this Website is available to all filling the website Contact Us, Event Registration or Information Download form(s). The member / user of the website have some privilege rights for downloading exclusive information like White Papers. The right of the membership is purely on the discretion of GARUDAASTRA and site administrator. Users/Members cannot have more than one active account. Further, Users/Members are not entitled to sell, trade or otherwise transfer their membership to any other person/entity.
- Member is and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account, and is/shall be fully responsible for all activities that take place under his/her password or account with or without member’s knowledge. In the event member provides his/her login and password details to another person, member’s privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Member agrees to immediately notify to GARUDAASTRA of any unauthorized use of password or account or any other breach of security. GARUDAASTRA cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from members not complying with the provisions of this section.
- You understand and agree that all the information publicly posted or privately transmitted through this Website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and that GARUDAASTRA shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand and agree that GARUDAASTRA cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users/Members with whom you may interact in the course of using/becoming the member of this Website. GARUDAASTRA cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, the rules with regard to online conduct and acceptable content.
- You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners.
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members.
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members.
- You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources.
- If quotes are to be included then these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph.
- The user/member/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third-party copyright.
- The user/member/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity, etc.
- The user/member/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company/institution/entity’s ethical/legal guidelines/code of conduct.
- In consideration of participating as a user/Contributor/member, by providing content/material, the contributor/member agrees that Website (GARUDAASTRA) is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content provided in any form whatsoever.
- GARUDAASTRA makes no warranty that
- This Website or its contents or quality will meet user’s/member’s requirements.
- The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor, copy or allow others to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow anyone to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on our infrastructure to host this Website.
- GARUDAASTRA reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same. Since we do not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content, we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices in the process of using our Website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. We may investigate the complaints or violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any appropriate action that we believe is in compliance with prevalent law, including without limitation to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or memberships. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take action. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the Website.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, GARUDAASTRA reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- GARUDAASTRA cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
- You accept that any claims arising against GARUDAASTRA shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court for the State of Telangana and the laws of India shall apply therein.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
All the Web products and services, information, materials, data, images, graphics, sounds and other components on the GARUDAASTRA Site (the “Contents”) are copyrighted and owned or controlled by GARUDAASTRA unless otherwise noted. Any unauthorized use of the Contents on the GARUDAASTRA Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws and intellectual property rights of GARUDAASTRA or third parties. Unauthorized use may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Contents from the GARUDAASTRA Site may not be modified, copied or distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, decompiled, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of GARUDAASTRA. The Contents on the GARUDAASTRA site are provided for lawful purposes only.
User Account and Registration
Upon registration, you will create a personalized account that includes a unique username and password (“User Information”). It is your responsibility to protect your personal data and maintain the confidentiality of your User Information. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account, or breach of your account information or password. You also acknowledge that your account and user information is personal to you, and agree not to allow any unauthorized person to access the service or any portion of it using your user information. We have the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion, for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms. The Company will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user information, either with or without your knowledge.
Unless otherwise stated, all proprietary rights related to the services are owned and operated by GARUDAASTRA. Unless otherwise specifically permitted in writing, you must not (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit any portion of the services; (b) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any of the services; (c) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any portion of the services; (d) remove or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from any portion of the services; or (e) use our names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or services marks unless expressly permitted in writing.
The services may contain or be accompanied by software code provided by third parties (“Third Party Software”) that is subject to separate license terms (the “Third Party Terms”), and not any license contained in these Terms. Your use of the Third-Party Software in conjunction with the service in a manner consistent with the Terms is permitted. However, you may have broader rights under the applicable Third-Party Terms and nothing in these Terms is intended to impose further restrictions on your use of the Third-Party Software.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will, as to such jurisdiction only, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and without notice. The date at the top of this page indicates when revisions were last made. Modified versions of these Terms are effective upon publication on the Website. By continuing to use the services, you agree to be bound by the updated, amended, or modified Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified Terms, we may revoke the license granted to you and terminate your subscription and account with immediate effect and without compensation.
GARUDAASTRA may provide you with written notices under these Terms by posting such notices and/or sending such notices to you by the most recent e-mail or other electronic communication means you provided to GARUDAASTRA.